- Overcoming Low Self-Esteem (one page summary in powerpoint)
- Low self-esteem formulation sheet (Powerpoint, to download and use for your clients)
- Robson Low Self-Esteem Questionnaire Template (Excel)
- OCI - Obsessive Compulsive Inventory for OCD - Excel template
- Tim LeBon's main site
- Wise Living: Socrates Satisfied Tim LeBon's Blog
- Consultations (Psychotherapy & Supervision)
Thursday, 14 February 2013
CBT for jealousy and suspicion
I recently had an article published on how to use CBT to overcome jealousy and suspicion
From a clinical perspective, jealousy has similarities with both OCD and GAD and I find
a metacognitive approach helpful.
It's certainly a common problem and will sometimes be the underlying problem in referrals for depression and anxiety so its definitely worth having some ideas up your sleeve regarding how to work with such clients.
To find out more click on this link